Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally got a camera!

While I was home (more so right before I left to come back to St Kitts) I "borrowed" my mom's camera. Thankfully she is letting me keep it :) Anyway, now that i have a camera I can share some pictures from the very special rock that I call home.

First, we'll start with my car. I have a 1994 Toyota Camry. When I bought her, she had some cosmetic issues, but nothing too bad. Over the last 6 months however, my drivers side window shattered, the gas attendant guy ripped the gas cover off, and someone backed into me. She still runs well (that is AFTER I bought a new battery, because apparently you need to "water" your battery to keep it running. Who knew?) but she's getting uglier by the day!





But what's not so bad, is my apartment! I'll give you the quick view of the view right outside my house, my kitchen, living room, and then balcony out back :)







And last but not least, for my birthday my roomates drew me a card and stuck it on the fridge



And that's all she wrote (for now)

:)

2 comments:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

Gatto999 said...

Ciao from Italy
:)