Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to the grind...

Hello all... I know it's been a while since I had the chance to update this, so I apologize to all of my faithful readers (that means you mom) :)

Third semester is off to a slow start, but at least it's a start. I think I just wasn't ready to begin classes again. The break was too short, and the time spent in NY was priceless. I got the chance to remember why I was sad when I left, and got back to St Kitts before I could remember the reasons I needed to leave that life. I should have some pictures soon, but we all know how that goes!

Well, I dont really have anything too interesting to share, so I may as well do some dishes before my roomates come home and beat me up because of my plate thats been in the sink for the last few days!

No comments: