Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where's my coffee... WHO MOVED MY COFFEE!!!

Today we salute you Mr. Stressed Out Vet Student during finals week. As you sit in your lonely cubicle in the library, doped up on Red Bull and adderall, you think to yourself, will I ever really to need to know this stuff in real life? The distractions are tempting and you have just diagnosed yourself with ADD, advanced delusional schizophrenia ... Read Moreand involuntary narcissistic rage. By now you know exactly what everyone else is doing because you have checked your Facebook 800 times. Break is just days away, and your Prozac prescription will be in tomorrow. So crack open an ice cold Carib you academic warrior, because you’ll be spending break in rehab.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

haha, love this. I'll be starting at Ross in January and I have a blog too that I plan on (trying) to keep up. Of course with this type of stress we'll see what really happens!